Wednesday, June 27, 2007

here is the andy warhol pop-art in me coming out, and this is perhaps why jenn envisions me with a "mod" wedding. i hate gardens, i'm not one for flower bushes...and if i ever owned my own photography studio - i would make sure i had a little outdoor courtyard with several walls painted in bold colors.
splash


below are my three favorite vancouver (?) photos from chris plus lynn. i do love their candid photos, but there something about every photographer's formal photos that bores me right now. maybe it's the same disillusionment i've encountered with wedding dresses, like wen nothing on what not to wear's wedding episode seemed to impress me in the least because i've seen way too many. chris and lynn are great, and their destination weddings are gorgeous - but vancouver isn't quite as an exciting backdrop.
chrispluslynn1

No comments: