Saturday, June 21, 2008

my bridesmaid bears the same name as a bridal head accessory.

DSC_0366
very special thanks to my very best friend that i've known since i was twelve years old. if i were to be unconventional and include a man in my wedding party, he would`ve been my "man of honor." amidst his whirlwind time off between las vegas and, ironically, being the best man at my ex-boyfriend's wedding, he made the time to come see me in seattle and brought bridesmaid number 2 along. so, jason, thank you so much for coming! your rock band version of my sharona still has me laughing, and despite all my googling, i can't seem to figure out what family guy episode you were totally pulling a peter griffin about. "da dada da da, da dada da da, MY SHARONA!" this comes close perhaps:


so without further ado - tiara`s mini photo session - a considerably abbreviated version of any and all dress orgies the rest of us went through. she`s so gorgeous!
DSC_0273
DSC_0346
DSC_0303
DSC_0332
DSC_0278
DSC_0336
DSC_0277
DSC_0321

No comments: